Monday, 28 March 2016

My Love never dies

I had great crush on Android. I was always dreaming about operating system for my pc which should be clone of Android Mobile OS. Now the same dreams came into reality. Any one heard of this Remix OS for PC. Please check if you don’t heard of it.

Who will not know about the updates? Android can be seen as desktop operating system in next coming days. I was thrilled by seeing this websites. The beta version is realized here. You can just download the same. After using many operating systems like Windows (commonly used) , Linux, Unix, Solaris, HP- Unix and MacOS as well. Now I just wanted to use this OS without fail.


You can also avail free 40$ coupon for subscribing to this newsletters. Never miss this opportunity. Try one whats going to happen. If your developer, You must and should get this done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment