Friday 21 June 2013

How to Add Related Topic to Blog post

My main idea is to add related topics to Blog post. After searching for “how to add related topic to blog post’, I got some codes which can be included in blogger post. Here is the code from the blogs: http://helplogger.blogspot.in/2012/03/how-to-add-related-posts-widget-to.html.
But the code didn’t work for me. I tried to do that but blog appeared like some technical problem occurred. Then I removed the same codes and started searching for new one.

Same codes were repeated in other post. Still I have not got anything that how to add related topics in blogger post, if anyone knows, how to add because as per my knowledge this blogger software is upgraded. You can check how to customize with best colors of this related post widgets or codes here

One more types is that we can able to run a small java script that will paste codes in blogger post and you can use this. I don’t need this kind of thing. We need to do the changes in blog post only. So here is the link for creating related blog post in JavaScript http://makingdifferentblog.blogspot.in/2013/05/add-related-posts-widget-to-blogger.html.

You can get the latest tips on this below links too.

These are the blog post which helped me to get this done. Linkwithin is one more type of adding related topic post. Very easy to install and use. You can also use.